Wednesday 12 August 2009

Chocoholic*

sweet tooth for chocolate?



I receieved all my baking ingredients this morning in the delivery. craziness!


It was mad seeing 20 kgs worth of chocolate! Definately going to be fun trying to divide it all into little bags!! Also I have got 2x 25kgs bags of sugar and many more!!! It's all very exciting!


Now I just need to find a good place to store everything, somewhere that all my chocolate goodies wont melt!
All my chocolates for baking are all Belgian chocolate and they tastes sooo good! I'm sure that now ive got some amazing quality stuff (70% Coco Solids) It does not get any better than this! my brownies are going to taste even better!! I am making some chocolate cheesecake for an order tonight so we will have to wait and see how it all turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment