Wednesday 12 August 2009

brownie parcel*

BROWNIE PARCEL*


A few days ago I had an order for 10 brownie slices and instead of putting them in normal plastic wrapping like most places do, I wanted to add a little personal touch to them. I wrapped them with baking parchment and finished it off with coloured tissue paper to give it a 'prettiness'! Now when I say pretty, it does not mean I want it to look better than it tastes but I think that packaging plays a big part in selling your products and I am a creative person so what is a girl to do?


I dont feel like I can hand my cakes over until I feel like I have done everything I can with them! Yes, to some it may be a little excessive wrapping individual brownie one by one but this is what I am all about! adding personal touches to delicious cakes and bringing happiness! Its labour intensive but my efforts go a long long way, im sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment